Our mattress steam cleaning process can leave your bed fresh and smelling well again. This is how we at Clean-my Carpets and Upholstery South Hampshire complete the task:
1. We thoroughly check your mattresses. We seek to detect stains and smells. The most commonly found mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mould and mildew growth.
2. All surface dust and dirt build up is vacuum cleaned. This eliminates only the hard particles and prepares the fabric for the next step.
3. After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are sprayed with a cleaning agent and left for about 10-15 minutes while the cleaning agent dissolves the dirt.
4. Steam Cleaning, Hot steam penetrates deep into the dissolved dirt. The machine takes out all contaminations simultaneously.
5. Post Spot, we pay special attention to any remnant smells and odours. We do not only apply fabric fresheners to mask the problem.
6. Additionally, Mattress Medic is applied to the mattress to provide extra sanitisation helping to kill any remaining bacteria leaving your mattress clean, fresh and healthy.
Protect the health of your family with our professional mattress cleaning company today!